Home » , , » Arctic Monkeys - You Probably Couldn't See Me For the Lights But You Were Looking Straight At Me (Letra Traducida)

Arctic Monkeys - You Probably Couldn't See Me For the Lights But You Were Looking Straight At Me (Letra Traducida)

Written By Admin on jueves, 2 de enero de 2014 | 9:20

Letra Traducida - Arctic Monkeys - You Probably Couldn't See Me For the Lights But You Were Looking Straight At Me (Whatever People Say I Am That's What I'm Not, 2005)

Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am That's Whay I'm Not

Arctic Monkeys - You Probably Couldn't See Me For the Lights But You Were Looking Straight At Me

One look sends it coursing through the veins
Oh how the feeling races
Back up to their brains
To form expressions on their stupid faces
They don't want to say hello
Like I want to say hello
My heartbeat's at its peak
When you're coming up to speak

And oh I'm so tense and never tenser
Could all go a bit Frank Spencer
And I'm talking gibberish
Tip of the tongue but I can't deliver it
Properly
Oh, it's all getting on top of me
And if it weren't this dark
You'd see how red my face has gone
Yeah

Everybody's trying to crack the jokes
And that to make you smile
Those that claim that they're not
Showing off are drowning in denial
But they're not half as bad as me
Say anything and I'll agree
Cause when it comes to acting up
I'm sure I could write the book

And now that you're more than a part in the play
It's slightly easier to think what to say
You had us all standing on our heads
Doing our best tricks
Yeah

Never again
Never again
Will there be another one quite as desirable as you
One look sends it coursing through the veins
Oh how the feeling races
Back up to their brains
To form expressions on their stupid faces

Una mirada lo envía de caza por las venas*
Oh como el sentimiento echa una carrera
Arriba, de vuelta a sus cerebros
Para fomar expresiones en sus estúpidas caras
No quieren decir hola
Como yo quiero decir hola
El latido de mi corazón está en su máximo
Cuando sales a hablar

Y oh estoy tan tenso y nunca más tenso
Podríamos ser todos un poco Frank Spencer**
Y estoy diciendo tonterías
En la punta de la lengua, pero no puedo cumplir
Correctamente
Oh, y se me amontona todo encima
Y si no fuera tan oscuro
Verías como de roja se me ha puesto la cara
Si

Todo el mundo intentando hacer chistes
Y eso, para hacerte sonreír
Aquellos que dicen que no están
Fanfarroneando se ahogan en negación
Pero no son la mitad de malos que yo
Di lo que quieras y estaré de acuerdo
Porque cuando hablamos de portarse mal
Estoy eguro de que podría escribir el libro

Y ahora que eres más que un papel en la obra
Es ligeramente más fácil pensar qué decir
Nos tenías a todos haciendo el pino
Haciendo nuestros mejores trucos
Si

Nunca más
Nunca más
Habrá otra tan deseable como tu
Una mirada lo envía de caza por las venas*
Oh como el sentimiento echa una carrera
Arriba, de vuelta a sus cerebros
Para fomar expresiones en sus estúpidas caras
* Course, literalmente, caza de liebres.
** Frank Spencer es el protagonista de una sitcom clásica británica llamadad Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em.
Share this article :

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Template information

Random Post

Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © 2013. Guia Monterrey - Todos los derechos reservados.
Diseñado por @OscarStones