Home » , , , » Never Shout Never - I Need You (Letra Traducida)

Never Shout Never - I Need You (Letra Traducida)

Written By Admin on miércoles, 29 de enero de 2014 | 10:35

Letra Traducida de Never Shout Never - I Need You (Sunflower, 2013)

Never Shout Never - Sunflower

Never Shout Never - I Need You

The moment that you walked into this room
You noticed me notice something new
A ghost from a recent past
has come to haunt you
I'm open ears
I'm here for you to vent to

But just so you know
I love you right here, right now
You can bring up yesterday
It will only bring us down
Then, I say
It's alright to use imagination
When we're talking about the past
And she said
I ain't stretching the truth
You hurt me pretty bad
And I won't make it
If it happens one more time
So, I replied
You're the only one I touch
You're the only one I love
And you got me
Just as long as you need me
You got me
Just as long as you need me
I need you

I need you
I need you
I need you

El momento en el que entraste en esta habitación
Te fijaste en que yo me fijé en algo nuevo
Un fantasma del pasado reciente
Ha venido a atormentarte
Soy todo oídos
Estoy aquí para que te descargues

Pero sólo para que lo sepas
Te quiero aquí y ahora
Puedes sacar a relucir el ayer
Sólo nos hará polvo
Entonces, yo digo
No pasa nada por usar tu imaginación
Cuando hablemos del pasado
Y ella dijo
No estoy exagerando la verdad
Me hiciste mucho daño
Y no lo haré
Si ocurre una vez más
Así que, yo contesté
Eres la única a la que toco
Eres la única a la que quiero
Y me tienes
Tanto como me necesites
Me tienes
Tanto como me necesites
Te necesito

Te necesito
Te necesito
Te necesito
Share this article :

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Template information

Random Post

Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © 2013. Guia Monterrey - Todos los derechos reservados.
Diseñado por @OscarStones